Join us in Dallas for the Financial Management
Conference & Exposition
Advance your knowledge of the best financial management moves
for home health and hospice. See how to increase your staff’s performance
in everything from cost controls to revenue enhancements and strategic planning.
Hear from industry experts who can show you how to boost your financial muscle
and build your bottom line. Join the many attendees who come back year after
year to learn new keys to success.
Why Attend This Meeting?
- Receive continuing education credits for accountants
- Get strategies and techniques that produce measurable
- Hear industry leaders share what has worked for them,
what they see in store, and how to navigate the future
terrain of home health
- Learn about pending regulatory issues and their potential
Type of Education Offered
- Two intense pre-conferences to choose from, including
a Hospice Boot Camp and Home Health Financial Basics
- Education sessions designed around the themes of home
health, hospice, leadership, and technology
- Peer-to-peer learning at the Financial Managers Open