NAHC’s Affinity Programs
NAHC helps its members by arranging discounts and group purchasing agreements for products and services every agency uses on a daily basis. Listed below are some examples of special deals and discounts that NAHC members can enjoy.
Manchester Specialty Programs offers a total business insurance solution for home health care, companion care, VNAs, hospices and medical staffing firms. Our long-term oriented program is available in 50 states; coverage is written with “A+” highly rated carriers.
We have the unmatched ability to offer “all lines” of coverage in one program. Multi-state policies and installment options are available. Firms can access our program through their own local insurance agent or broker of choice. Manchester Specialty is also the exclusively endorsed NAHC Affinity Program Partner for NAHC members, with preferred pricing and/or coverage available to eligible members.
Coverage includes professional liability (occurrence/claims made), general liability, workers’ compensation, package, non-owned and hired auto, directors’ and officers’ & employment practices liability and regulatory audit insurance.
A SPECIAL DEAL FOR NAHC MEMBERS ONLY
Manchester Specialty offers Workers’ Compensation on a national basis as part of our “all lines” business insurance program for the home care and hospice industry. We can work with your local insurance agent or broker of choice. A special 5% premium discount is available for eligible NAHC members.
Powerful learning management solutions for Home Care and Hospice professionals
Relias Learning provides online training courses that meet regulatory and compliance standards while ensuring hospice volunteers and home health aides are positioned to confidently provide specialized care and improve client outcomes.
As a NAHC member, you can enjoy benefits through our partnership which include:
- Access to all NAHC education content at discounted rates through Homecare University
- Access to select discounted Relias courses through Homecare University
In addition, NAHC members enjoy a discount of 20% on our Relias Learning Management System, which provides:
- Proactive, systematic training to speed up on-boarding and streamline staff development to maximize organizational performance and support your specific strategic initiatives
- Customized training options so you can drive compliance with your training and continuous improvement programs
- Automated training management tools that save time and money and track training results
NAHC’s partnership with Edelman Financial Services means you get access to free financial education and advice!
You and your employees devote your careers to serving patients every day. Take a moment to let us serve you, and them. We provide — at no cost to you, your organization or your employees — all these benefits:
- Private meetings with an experienced Edelman Financial planner to get one-on-one advice and a FREE financial plan (an $800 value!) This fee is waived for you and your employees thanks to NAHC.
- Personal finance seminars at your location, our offices or offsite, and free admission to our public seminars all year long. Topics range from retirement planning to investment management and so much more!
- Free copies of Ric Edelman’s bestselling books, plus free access to our on-demand webinars and newsletter.
- And more!
For nearly 30 years, Edelman Financial Services has provided comprehensive financial planning and investment management services for individuals and families, as well as 401(k) plans and institutional investment management for businesses.
Visit EdelmanFinancial.com/NAHC or call 888-PLAN-RIC (888-752-6742) to learn more and to get started with your own FREE financial plan today!
Ric Edelman, Chairman and CEO of Edelman Financial Services, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, is an Investment Advisor Representative who offers advisory services through EFS and is a Registered Representative and Registered Principal of, and offers securities through, Sanders Morris Harris LLC, an affiliated broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers NAHC members special incentives on car fleets and manages every aspect including vehicle selection, acquisition, fuel, maintenance, risk management, and more. As a NAHC member you can also take advantage of discounts on car rentals for work, vacation or short-term use. Enterprise offers NAHC members special rates for car rentals at Enterprise Rent-a-Car, National, and Alamo:
NAHC members may call a local rental branch and provide the appropriate rental discount code.
National: 1-800-Car-Rent (1-800-227-7368) NAHC Discount Code: 5030655
Alamo: 1-800-Go-Alamo (1-800-462-5266) NAHC Discount Code: 7016265
Enterprise: 1 -800-Rent-a-Car (1-800-736-8222) NAHC Discount Code: HAHCERC
Free educational materials for health care professionals on CMS programs, policies, and initiatives. Get quick access to the information you need.